Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Currently in love with:

all songs by Olivia Ong,

Philip Sparke's Invictus (esp. the intro!),

Ave regina coelorum (have to memorize for choir concert!),

Seal Lullaby (memorize to!)

Moonlight sonata movt. 3 (VERY different from mvt. 1 and I was supposed to finish playing it but I didn't cause I watched too much friends),

and the song below by Marc Terenzi.



Bossanova, Jazz, band, choral and classical music keeps me happy.

All sorts, actually!




My computer is out of space so I can't steal the jazz music from my brother yet ):




Playlist of Olivia Ong's songs (not by me) :


Olivia Ong - A Girl Meets Bossanova


(YOU HAVE TO LOG IN TO HEAR THE FULL SONGS D:)

My daddy used to sing First of May almost every week!




Another unproductive day.

There's band tomorrow so I better make good use of time and do that painting!

Oh, I made CHOCOLATE FRENCH TOAST (click for recipe) today!

No comments: